Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spring time!

Hi Everyone - Sorry it has been so long since I've last posted... I've taken pictures with the purpose of posting, they just havn't gotten here yet... So, other than wedding planning, this is what we've been up to!



Grill Master Jim has been preparing some wonderful meals...









We used our new veggie griller to make a great side to go with our chicken. The veggies were marinaded in olive oil, a little lemon juice, and... from our new spice rack... which I had never heard of....






It went very well with all the veggies... I just had never heard of or used it before!



I've also been doing a ton of spring yard work... Just for Dad - Diagonals!


Also, planted some flowers...


Jim already got started enjoying the scenary and relaxing!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! (I'll let you guess whether I'm talking about the veggies, or Jim.... ;)hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...the dinner looks yummy!

    I think that we need to do another backyard bbq sometime...it was really great to hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete