Thursday, February 12, 2009

Apologies

First, I'm sorry for all of the comma and spelling errors in my previous post.  I just read it, and I'm ashamed.  Mostly, I wanted Amy to know that it was an error due to rushing, not ignorance.

Also, I don't know if anyone has noticed (even Jill) that I posted her work schedule on the blog.  It appears as a calander at the bottom of the page.  Scroll down; you'll find it.  This is hopefully an effective way to share her schedule.  If you're wondering whether to call at any given time, remember these two simple rules.  (1) Try not to call before 5:00 (4:00 at the earliest) the day after she works.  Twelve hour shifts make for a sleepy Jill. (2) Remember that she naps before work starting at about 3 in the afternoon on days when she didn't work the night before.  Doesn't she have me trained well?  

Valentine's Day is this weekend.  I hope everyone enjoys this made-up, ahem, I mean, wonderful holiday.  Jill and I will be celebrating with dinner and a movie, I think.  Other than that, not too much is planned.

Jim

4 comments:

  1. I'll step in and say that Amy loves you anyway. :)

    Thanks too for the heads up about the calendar. I have at many times taken my phone out and started dialing only to put it away in the fear that I'd be the one to wake Jill up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informed Brother Fail:

    Jill's work schedule
    Events from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them.

    Denied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of Jim for knowing my crazy sleep schedule so well! I will also add - Call anytime if you do need me... I won't answer if I'm sleeping, and the past 2 days I havnt even heard the phone when it rang! However, if you do need ot wake me up, call multiple times in a row and I will answer.. Also, I made the calendar public, so it should work now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise I don't do any editing outside of work hours.... :)

    ReplyDelete