Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Mini-melt-down

I also have failed to blog... I think it is that I feel nothing really exciting has been going on in my life... Except for yesterday. Not one exciting thing happened... but two utterly disappointing things happened...

1st: They double booked our reception hall. I am just drained from the anger, resentment, disappointment, grief, etc. that I feel... It is not yet decided if we or the other party gets the place, but I'll keep you posted... It's a long story of who bought out who, who no longer works there, blah blah blah.. All I know, is that I want my reception there. The only glistening sparkle of hope I acquired today is that our second choice of locations is still available. However.. due to #2, I'm really considering eloping...

2nd:We can't go to Aruba for our honeymoon using my uncle and aunt's gift of their timeshare. Aruba is all booked... If we wanted to go Sept 28th we could.. but we can't.. We are still 2nd on a waiting list for one that starts the 21st, but then we miss 2 days of it :( Very disappointed... We are trying to figure out if we can afford to go without the timeshare, or try and figure out somewhere else to go... A big boooooo there. We have already researched all the activities and everything... augh.

But now I get to go to work. Yay.. Meeting from 2-3, 330-530, 6-7, then work on the floor 7-1130. I would say that at least it will help me to not think of 1 and 2, but these meetings are not the most exhilarating... ::sigh::

1 comment:

  1. Just let me say I understand the frustration of sorting all that crazy wedding stuff out; in the end though I think the only thing that matters is that you and Jim are happy. Try not to worry about things too much though, because it will all fall into place. I hope you get it!

    If you need to vent, feel free to email/call, I'm pretty much always available for wedding rants. :)

    ReplyDelete