Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good start Jim!

I DO like Jim's idea of a blog for us, and thought I'd add my own post. While my mind is pretty much mush from trying on almost every wedding dress in the Grand Rapids area, I'll do my best...

I can't give too much info on dresses, (or post pictures - ask for emails if you want them!) because Jim could get nosey, but I can tell you that I've had a great time with Mom and Emily trying on dresses! We now know the exact style I am looking for, but I think we still need to keep looking to find "the one." There was one that brought both Emily and Mom to tears, but I'm not completely decided on it yet... we'll see.

I can elaborate on New Year's a little bit. Jim, Allie and I did have a great time. I'll post a couple fun pictures from the night's fun.
Megan ~ Kevin ~ Jim ~ Jill

Someone (Mike?) had the idea for everyone to bring a couple mini-liquor bottles. We when put equal numbers of names into a bag, and names of liquors into another bag, and pull out one of each to make that person do a shot. In the next picture, Andrea wasn't very happy with the Jager that she got!




Allie was the hit of the party.. I believe Kevin even said I have to
bring her from now on! She was such a good girl!

Well, I guess that is all for now.. I'll try and keep you posted on dress shopping without giving Jim and hints. Also, please leave a comment so we know you found our blog! Hope everyone has a great week! - Jill



3 comments:

  1. I want to see dress pictures! (so email me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping in to say Hi! (found you through Amy's blog, who I found from Aunt Helen).

    Not much else going on.

    Christy!

    ReplyDelete