Friday, January 30, 2009

Hot and Cold

I must say - some things you never appreciate until they are gone! I've been having some problems with my hot water heater... It made hot water, but not enough of it! The problem was diagnosed as soon as I called the people, but it wasn't worth fixing in the thing that was installed in 1991... So I got a new one yesterday! Yay! It felt so good to take a relaxing shower instead of hurrying so that I didn't run out of hot water!

However, I get a nice little story from Brad this morning... The house is 52º's... Yowza that's cold! I'm so mad... the furnace guys were just here yesterday! What could possibly be wrong?!?!?!?! Oh. The thermostat got bumped to "cool" instead of "heat." While easily fixable, still annoying that the house is only up to 62º... But at least this time it was a free fix... :) Oh the joys of being a homeowner!

So today, try hard to appreciate your warm home and shower... Because without them, it gets cold. Really cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment